What Collected Information is Used For
Collected information may be used for the following purposes:
- In the creation, management, or providing of our products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To respond to questions, comments, communication, and other inquiries.
- Maintain the HealthDuck website.
- To tailor our services and products to individuals.
- For feedback and analytics.
What Information is Collected
We may request and collect certain information from you on our website, which may include the following:
- Account information when you create an account on HealthDuck.com. Information may include username, password, name, phone number, address, and email.
- Your contact info, including name, email, phone number, and address.
- Practice, organization, and/or company info.
- Payment information.
- Email messages and other correspondence.
- Any other content or media you choose to provide to us.
We use “cookies” and other comparable technology, such as web beacons, web bugs, and pixel tags to collect information about how visitors use our website.
We may share information with the following parties:
- HealthDuck’s affiliates and partners for the purpose listed under “information use”.
- Service providers needed in the creation and management of the products and services provided by HealthDuck. These service providers include domain registrars, web hosting providers, social media companies, email providers, internet advertising providers, and other service providers where necessary.
- Independent contractors who may perform part of, or all of services on behalf of HealthDuck. These may include photographers, software developers, graphic designers, and other professionals where necessary.
- Advisors and consultants such as other healthcare providers, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals where necessary.
Rights to Your Personal Information
At any time, you may request that HealthDuck erase your personal information that was collected from you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for security or legal purposes.
HealthDuck takes the appropriate precautions and measures to keep your personal information secure. Even so, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us.